We are sold out and registration is closed.
For those interested in applying for a scholarship or a Special Needs Single, please email firstname.lastname@example.org first and arrange for payment. Scholarships and Special Needs Single are limited and are granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
All options include registration, food, and lodging (unless otherwise stated).
Special Needs Single
- Adjacent to the main meeting hall and a short walk under a covered walkway to the dining hall
- Accessible by car, or a walk across a large field to the meeting rooms and the dining hall
- Newer construction with 10 bunk beds (20 spots) in one large room with a shared bathroom
- Common area with a kitchenette, comfortable seating, and a balcony overlooking the woods
- This option has been slightly subsidized in an effort to make sure there is an affordable option for anyone who wants to come
- Includes 1 meal (you can pay cash the day of if you opt to share in other meals)
- We strongly encourage you to participate in the full overnight immersion experience, but if this not possible, we welcome you to come for any part of the program Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday without staying overnight