Singles, Special Needs Singles, Doubles, and Triples are sold out.
If your first choice for a room type is sold out, please go ahead and register for your second choice and indicate what your first choice is in the "special needs/requests" form. We will try to move around room configurations to meet as many people's first choices as possible.
Prices include 2 nights (linens included) and 5 meals (Saturday and Sunday).
By popular request, you may opt to purchase a box dinner for Friday night which will be ready for you whenever you arrive (check-in starts at 4pm). Cost is $10 and will save you from hunting down food that evening. Fair warning: the closest food source to the retreat center is a Dairy Queen, although there are many more restaurants a few miles away in Slippery Rock or a little farther north in Grove City.
For those interested in applying for a scholarship or a Special Needs Single, please email email@example.com first and arrange for payment. Scholarships and Special Needs Single are limited and are granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
All options include registration, food, and lodging (unless otherwise stated).
Special Needs Single
- Adjacent to the main meeting hall and a short walk under a covered walkway to the dining hall
- Accessible by car, or a walk across a large field to the meeting rooms and the dining hall
- Newer construction with 10 bunk beds (20 spots) in one large room with a shared bathroom
- Common area with a kitchenette, comfortable seating, and a balcony overlooking the woods
- This option has been slightly subsidized in an effort to make sure there is an affordable option for anyone who wants to come
- Includes 1 meal (you can pay cash the day of if you opt to share in other meals)
- We strongly encourage you to participate in the full overnight immersion experience, but if this not possible, we welcome you to come for any part of the program Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday without staying overnight